All my separated bed frames are slightly longer so you can stage pillows in front of the headboard without it interfering with the sims sleep animation. The pillowcases and sheets can be used to over mattresses to give you some more variety. Please keep in mind, the pillowcases clip through your sims faces slightly, and will also clip through if multiple pillows are used. Maybe their heads are too big? You’ll need to use ‘alt’ to shift them around to exactly where you want them.
• Double Bed Pillow Cases and Double Bed Pillow cases, but stacked!
• Double Bed Pillowcases with Insider Border and Striped
• A Double Bed Sheet
• A Long and avergae Lumbar Pillow
• A Round Accent Pillow
• A Single Bed Pillowcase and Sheet
• An average, Medium, and Large Square Accent Button Pillow
• An Average and Large Standard Bordered Pillow
• Center, Left, and Right Standard Button Pillows, Quilt Pillows, and Striped Button Pillows
The following files are included in the download:
Back Support Pillow
Normal and Long Bolster Pillow
Cats & Dogs Bed Linens
Most objects you'll find on my site are texture-reliant, meaning that they use textures that are already in-game instead of using new textures. This is why you will see that a lot of my objects require the original pack to use.
Textures have a tendency to take up a lot of space so texture-reliant objects mean space for more CC!
Read the info above so you understand what this content does.
Make sure you have the most recent version of any Required Mods installed.
Click the button below to download this file from Curseforge.
No login or app installation required.